Extension Plant Pathology - Diagnostic Lab
KSU Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab Update - 3/26/2020
The KSU Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab continues to remain open at this time. However, we are working under limited operations and staff, so turn around may take a little longer than usual. There have been a few changes to our submission procedures. Please read the information below:
- No in-person sample delivery to lab. Instead, if you are in Manhattan please use the soil drop box located on the Northwest side of Throckmorton PSC.
- USPS sample delivery to 4032 Throckmorton PSC, 1712 Claflin Road, Manhattan, KS 66506 is still available, but will be checked at a minimum of twice a week. Time sensitive samples such as Wheat should NOT use USPS and instead use the new temporary address below.
- The best mailing option for samples to the plant disease diagnostic lab is BELOW. Please email us the tracking # so we know that a sample is coming to the lab.
Our NEW TEMPORARY MAILING ADDRESS for UPS/FEDEX packages
KSU Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab
1310A Westloop Pl #351
Manhattan, KS 66502
The growing season is about to kick off and we want to support Kansas growers and county extension offices. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documents & Forms
- Collect & Ship Samples (PDF)
- Detailed Instructions for Tree / Shrub Samples (PDF)
- Detailed Instructions for Field Crop Samples (PDF)
- Detailed Instructions for Turfgrass Samples (PDF)
- Plant Diagnostic Checksheet (PDF)