Extension Plant Pathology - Diagnostic Lab
The KSU Plant Disease Diagnostic Lab is open but with some changes in operations due to covid19. Please read the information below:
- No in-person sample delivery to lab at this time, due to covid19 restrictions. Instead, if you are in Manhattan please use the soil drop box located on the Northwest side of Throckmorton PSC.
- Shipping address for USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc:
- 4032 Throckmorton PSC
- 1712 Claflin Road
- Manhattan, KS 66506
- Please email us the tracking # so we know that a sample is coming to the lab.
If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Documents & Forms
- Collect & Ship Samples (PDF)
- Detailed Instructions for Tree / Shrub Samples (PDF)
- Detailed Instructions for Field Crop Samples (PDF)
- Detailed Instructions for Turfgrass Samples (PDF)
- Plant Diagnostic Sample Submission Form (PDF)