Dr. Forrest Chumley
Adjunct Professor / Project Coordinator
Kansas State University
4024 Throckmorton PSC
1712 Claflin Road
Manhattan, KS 66506
- Ph.D. Molecular Biology, University of California, Berkeley, 1980
- B.A. Liberal Arts, Johns Hopkins University - Baltimore, 1969
- Valent, B., Farrall, L., Seigard, J.A. and Chumley, F.G. A second naphthol reductase for fungal melanin biosynthesis in Magnaporthe grisea is not required for pathogenicity. (in preparation)
- Beyer, E.M. and Chumley, F.G. 2000. Crop Protection Industry: Re-tooling for a New Tomorrow. Pesticide Outlook, February 2000, pp 8-14.
- Orbach, M.J., Farrall, L., Sweigard, J.A., Chumley, F.G., and Valent, B. 2000. A telomeric avirulence gene determines efficacy for rice blast resistance gene Pi-ta. The Plant Cell 12:2019-2032.