Dr. John Fellers
Adjunct Associate Professor
Kansas State University
4006 Throckmorton PSC
1712 Claflin Road
Manhattan, KS 66506
- Ph.D. Crop Science, University of Kentucky, 1996
- M.S. Agronomy, Oklahoma State University, 1992
- B.S. Agronomy, Oklahoma State University, 1989
- Li, W.L., Zhang, P., Fellers, J., Friebe, B., Gill, B.S. 2004. Sequence composition, organization and evolution of the core triticeae genome. The Plant Journal 40:500-511.
- Faris, J.D., Fellers, J.P., Brooks, S.A. and Gill, B.S. 2003. A bacterial artificial chromosome contig spanning the major domestication locus Q in wheat and identification of a candidate gene. Genetics 164(1):311-321.
- Huang, L., Brooks, S.A., Fellers, J.P. and Gill, B.S. 2003. Map-based cloning of leaf rust resistance gene Lr21 from the large and polyploidy genome of bread wheat. Genetics 164(2):655-664.
- Huang, L., Brooks, S.A., Li, W., Fellers, J.P., trick, H.N., Gill, B.S. 2003. Map-based cloning of a rust-resistance gene from bread wheat's large polyploid genome. Genetics 164:655-664.
Plant molecular biology.