Dr. Lucky Mehra
Instructor / Undergraduate Minor Coordinator
Kansas State University
4734 Throckmorton PSC
1712 Claflin Road
Manhattan, KS 66506
- Ph.D. Plant Pathology/Minor Statistics, North Carolina State University, 2015
- M.S. Plant Pathology, University of Georgia, 2010
- B.S. Plant Protection, Punjab Agricultural University, Punjab India, 2008
- Cowger, C., Mehra, L., Arellano, C., Meyers, E., and Murphy, JP. 2017. Virulence differences in Blumeria graminis f. sp. triciti from the central and eastern United States. Phytopathology 108:402-411.
- Ojiambo, P.S., Gent, D.H., Mehra, L.K., Christie, D., and Magarey, R. 2017. Focus expansion and stability of the spread parameter estimate of the power law model for dispersal gradients. PeerJ 5:e3465.
- Mehra, L.K., Cowger, C., Ojiambo, P.S. 2017. A model for predicting onset of Stagonospora nodorum blotch in winter wheat based on pre-planting and weather factors. Phytopathology 107:635-644.
- Mehra, L.K., Cowger, C., Gross, K., and Ojiambo, P.S. 2016. Predicting pre-planting risk of Stagonospora nodorum blotch in winter wheat using machine learning models. Frontiers in Plant Science 7:390.
- Mehra, L.K., Cowger, C., Weisz, R., and Ojiambo, P.S. 2015. Quantifying the effects of wheat residue on severity of Stagonospora nodorum blotch and yield in winter wheat. Phytopathology 105:1417-1426.
- Mehra, L.K., MacLean, D.D., Shewfelt, R.L., Smith, K.C., and Scherm, H. 2013. Effect of postharvest gbiofumigation on fungal decay, sensory quality, and antioxidant levels of blueberry fruit. Postharvest Biology and Technology 85:109-115.
- Mehra, L.K., MacLean, D.D., Savelle, A.T., and Scherm, H. 2013. Postharvest disease development on southern highbush blueberry fruit in relation to berry flesh type and harvest method. Plant Disease 97:213-221.
- Scherm, H., Mehra, L.K., and MacLean, D. 2009. Observations on fruit rots in a southern highbush harvesting experiment, 2009. Dixie Blueberry News 9 (5):7-11.
Research & Extension Experiences for Undergraduates (REEU)
- Plant Pathology Undergraduate Minor
- PLPTH 500: Priniciples of Plant Pathology (Spring Semester)